Effective October 10, 2018.
Mesa Moving and Storage acknowledges that you have the right to access your personal information. Mesa Moving and Storage has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct their query to the Mesa Moving and Storage Client (the data controller). If requested to remove data we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, or phone number;
- Demographic Information, such as age, gender, interests and zip code;
- Financial Information, such as bank or brokerage account numbers, and tax;
- Unique Identifiers, such as signatures, username, account number or password;
- Information about your business, such as company name, company size, business type;
- Travel and Auto Information, such as; passport number, legal name, visa type, visa status, pet information, vehicle ID.
Use of Personal Information
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your services
- Send you service communications
- Send you requested service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Provide the financial services you requested
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Conduct research and analysis
We do not sell, transfer or disclose your personal information to any other third parties unless we have been given written permission by you to do so.
Personal data collected on our website may be stored and processed in the United States which may not have data protection laws similar to the laws in the country from which you initially provided the information. By choosing to use our website and services and by providing your data, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country to the US.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. Our system capabilities allow for encryption technology for all personal information in transit or at rest once consent has been received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Tracking Technologies
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
Mesa Moving and Storage will retain your personal data and the personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services or per the contract terms. Mesa Moving and Storage will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
At any time, you can request access to your personal information, request that any inaccuracies be corrected, and request that comments or explanations be added to records about you.
You can also ask us about:
- Whether and why we have your personal information
- How we got your personal information
- What we have done with your personal information
- To whom we have communicated your personal information
- Where your personal information has been stored, processed or transferred
- How long we will retain your personal information, or how that retention period will be determined; and
- The safeguards in place to protect your information when it is transferred to third parties
Finally, you can ask us not to collect or use your personal information for certain purposes, you can ask us to delete your personal information, or you can ask us to provide your personal information to a third party. We may refer any of these requests to our client (your employer) if your personal information was collected on behalf of that client.
If you make a request and we do not fulfill it, we will explain your legal rights and the reason for our decision. We will respond to your request without undue delay within 30 days.
Mesa Moving and Storage reserves the right to take reasonable steps to verify customer identity prior to granting access or processing changes or corrections.
If you are a visitor to our website and have a complaint about our collection or use of your personal information, contact us at email@example.com
Mesa Moving and Storage
681 Railroad Boulevard
Grand Junction, CO 81505
P: (970) 341-1776